It’s official—Iron Maiden are on a stamp due to Royal Mail, and their collectible high quality will certainly attraction to us nerds.
This assortment has a little bit of the whole lot, from reside photographs that includes all members of the band to a particular Eddy assortment.
Photographs vary from the Eighties till 2018 and present:
– Steve Harris in Vancouver, June 2010
– Bruce Dickinson at Hammersmith, Odeon, London, Might 1983
– Dave Murray, Adrian Smith and Steve Harris in Pamplona, September 1988
– Nicko McBrain in Quito, March 2009
– Dave Murray, Bruce Dickinson and Janick Gers in Rio de Janeiro, January 2001
– Adrian Smith and Steve Harris in Helsinki, Might 2018
– Iron Maiden at Twickenham Stadium, London, July 2008
– Bruce Dickinson sword preventing with Eddie in Birmingham, August 2018
Proven on the stamps are:
– ‘Iron Maiden’ Eddie: The stare that began all of it. Born in 1980 – on the duvet of the band’s debut album
– ‘The Trooper’ Eddie: The unforgettable art work for certainly one of Iron Maiden’s biggest hit singles and, extra lately, the emblem for his or her award-winning beer
– ‘Aces Excessive’ Eddie: Reimagined as a fighter pilot for a music honouring the RAF servicemen who defended Britain throughout the Second World Warfare
– ‘Senjutsu’ Eddie: Samurais, feudal Japan and flashing blades impressed this katana-wielding warrior, from the band’s most up-to-date album
Bassist Steve Harris feedback:
“We have been all completely astounded – in a great way! – after we heard first in regards to the commemorative venture, and equally just about speechless after we noticed the stamps for the very first time. They give the impression of being excellent and I believe they actually seize the essence and vitality of Maiden. We’re all very proud that Royal Mail has chosen to honour the band’s legacy like this and we all know our followers will really feel the identical method.”
You may get the stamps right here.